Saturday, July 25, 2009

zeh kee!






The July Potions Class Assignment for HPKCHC:
"A small project (no larger than your fist) that is golden, metallic or sparkly
A coin purse, gold socks (rolled up), fingerless gloves with sparkly cuffs, etc."

a snitch was toooooo obvious, so i did a nice flying key!

switching yarns saved my sanity. this is Vanna Glamour Yarn in Topaz and Diamond. i am using a blue version right now for another project. i wish you could really see the sparkle, but alas, it is not very photogenic.

4 comments:

  1. OMG, snakey - that key is dead-on perfect!

    *iz in awe*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I don't know how you do it! I love it!

    I wish I knew what to do for potions. Of course, I think I'll be lucky if I get my DADA project finished! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE!!!!! And you say you're only a master of 2D. Pfft.

    ReplyDelete