Wednesday, September 1, 2010

scrumbdillicious

we are off! classes are posted. i am reading through and trying to choose how best to use my time.

last night, mair and i went on a yarn-pr0n spree over at etsy. i was able to walk away without a purchase, but it was hard! today, i spent the last hour tweaking my ravelry pages so i only see what i want to see. then, i loaded RSS feeds from slytherin to my igoogle reader. THEN, i researched freeform crochet AKA scrumbling:



it so beautiful! it looks like undersea corals--so organic and magical! i just want to try everything!

*obviously suffering from an acute case of autumn woolmania*

3 comments:

  1. i didn't get off so easily - i ordered 2 skeins! :P

    i LOVE that crochet - you are making me rethink my hook aversion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is wonderful about the idea of scrumbling, is you can have your cake and eat it, too--all in ONE PIECE! it is like a yarn-orgy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is gorgeous! And I love the word scrumbling.

    ReplyDelete