Wednesday, June 3, 2009

those bookmarks

for Defense Against the Dark Arts, we learned Protego - the protection spell. Therefore, I knitted a set of 4 double-knitted bookmarks to protect the user against losing their place in the book. Before you get too excited, no, i did not create the design/pattern myself, i was just copying somebody else's handiwork. They came out pretty well, tho, I think (although, as their creator I can see all the mistakes i made - and there are a fair few!)

here's the front:


And here's the back:

3 comments:

  1. WANT! I think I need to learn to crochet>:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha - hate to tell you, robyn, but this is knitting! i wish i could take credit for the design, but i am sure having fun with the knitting part :) be happy to share the pattern and technique if you are truly interested....

    glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete